Ginger's TV Talk

Tune in to talk about my favorite shows! I'll give you the most up to date info on shows such as Prison Break, Lost, The Nine, and more!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Grey's Anatomy: Dont Stand So Close to Me


Recent events strain Burke and Cristina's relationship. Mark and Derek must work together when two close-knit brothers seek medical help. One of Meredith's half sisters is admitted to the hospital.

After all that gay-bashing that Isaiah Washington (Burke) did to TR Knight (George), I wonder if it's time that Burke is leaving the hospital? Probably not yet. But hopefully soon! I'm getting sick of the whole "hey my hand is shaking and I dont want anyone to know so Cristina is my cover-up" thing. Can we get over it already?!

The Mark and Derek thing I heard was about a set of twins, who need a nerve transplant in their legs or something. We'll see.

Anyway, a couple days ago I found a rundown of Meredith's Quotes from Greys Anatomy. Oh, Meredith, how I love thee! she is hilarious. I like this one the best:

"Sometimes reality has a way of sneaking up and biting us in the ass. And when the dam bursts, all you can do is swim. The world of pretend is a cage, not a cocoon. We can only lie to ourselves for so long. We are tired, we are scared, denying it doesn't change the truth. Sooner or later we have to put aside our denial and face the world. Head on, guns blazing. De Nile. It's not just a river in Egypt, it's a freakin' ocean. So how do you keep from drowning in it?"

Dont forget to watch ABC's Grey's Anatomy tonight at 9/8c!

And a Recap of last week's GA in case you didnt watch it. from TV Gasm.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home